Saturday, April 5, 2008

•• I'm a frickin' moron! ••

Okay, back in the day I was a pretty technologically savvy gal. I could fix slightly complex problems on computers, I was the go-to-girl for programming the VCR, I could make a basic website from scratch with html code, etc. Well, I have apparently become obsolete in a few short years. It just took me like three hours to change the template on my blog. I tried ten different template websites and couldn't get anything to work. I finally found one that did, but my widgets (which I had to look up see what the heck a widget was) somehow changed their titles to Spanish! And to cap off my inadequacy, I had to call my mom to ask how to get the DVD to play on their TV! What happened to me? -Sigh- So I was going to do a little more updating on the ol' blog (work has been crazy busy the last month or so because we had a huge filing deadline and our other paralegal left to have a baby--her replace just started this week and the deadline is past, so it should be easing up now), but it looks like it will have to wait...

4 comments:

Mary Denton Taylor said...

Cute background!

Brittany said...

Jill, yeah you updated your blog!!! The template is really cute, even if your technilogicley retarded at the moment (I'm apparently spelling handicap)
Good to see your still alive!

Britt

Unknown said...

Jill... I feel EXACTLY the same way... sometimes I look at something, like someone elses DVD system and I think, "ahh.. Maybe I will go do something else... it looks pretty complicated." I still have to figure out how to change my blog to something cool too. I am just using the regular templates... kind of boring, but sometimes I just don't want to spend the time trying to figure it all out... Anyway, You did good things.. Your blog looks great.

Unknown said...

you've been tagged. Go to my blog to see what to do!!!