Tuesday, February 5, 2008

•• Finally, a picture! ••


Okay, so Sam's birthday was in September. My normally abysmal photo taking has been even worse the last few months: I've been shockingly negligent and I vow to take more pictures so Sam doesn't get a complex when she's older. Anywho, I've been meaning to put a pic up for a while and I like this one: Sam is showing what a monkey does (though the picture doesn't capture her accompanying monkey sounds) and I get to show off my mad cake decorating skills. I didn't attempt any words and thus avoided a repeat of the Great Cake Debacle of '06.

6 comments:

Michelle and Aaron said...

She is so cute! And getting so big. Those are awesome cake decorating skills. Very impressive.

Brittany said...

Sammy is getting so big! Great cake by the way :) I think you should quite your day job!

Unknown said...

That is cute. Your cake is great... and I can only hear her doing the monkey noises. So fun.

Natasha said...

That's a really cute cake... I'm going to need to know how you made it!

New Mexican Youngs said...

Jill,
Hey! So Tasha found my blog, which led me to yours. I saw that pic of Sam and thought I was looking at you! It's crazy to reconnect through these blogs! We don't get to Utah that often (I'm assuming that's where you're living, right?) Anyway, it was great to see you're blog and your cute family. Hope things are going great. Morgan

Shannon said...

WOW! I could never even attempt to decorate a cake! I am impressed! Sammy is looking more and more like you all the time!