Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Is there anybody out there?

So it occurs to me that given the length of time since my blog was active, no one is likely to be checking it anymore.  The observant person may notice Tasha's handy "Last updated" list, which is what I'm counting on.  So to see if anyone is indeed reading this (cause really, if it's just me I might as well start a diary), I'll give a goodie (of your choosing) to the first person to post a comment.  What's that you say?  I have to bribe people to read this?  Yes, yes I do.

6 comments:

Natasha said...

Does a million dollars count as a goody?? If so, that's what I choose. :)
I know what you mean though. I don't think anyone reads mine except my sister. But let's face it... my life really isn't interesting enough to blog about. I am very excited you have updated your blog. Woo Hoo!

Jill said...

I was thinking more along the lines of baked goods or a candy bar. And I faithfully check your blog for updates!

Marci said...

I didn't even know about your blog. You can bet that now I'll be reading it as often as you post (even though I don't win the first comment goody.)

Brittany said...

darn it--- I was sooo hoping for the baked goody ;) Way to bring back Jill Hill blogging... It has been missed!!!

Unknown said...

HEY!! I am not so good about checking my own blog. :) Welcome back!!

Alicia said...

Hey! I just saw that you had updated in November! I will check it for sure. I am not going to lie though, I had given up, I thought you had forgotten about your blog....glad you are back!!!